Have you ever had this experience before? There is nothing wrong, but all of a sudden, you get this hunch that something is about to happen. But to your surprise, that intuition was eventually translated into reality?
When you feel strongly about something without logical basis to it, that’s called “Intuition.” It comes in three impressions: clairvoyance or “the third eye”, sensing clearly and feeling through listening or “clairaudience”.
- Clairvoyance is when your eye goes beyond what it can see. This is when you know what is happening somewhere.
- Sensing is what we refer to as a “hunch” or “a gut feeling.” This is the time when you are overwhelmed with a feeling and you can’t explain it, and all you can say is “I just know.”
- Feeling through listening or “clairaudience” is being able to listen between the lines.
Intuition also happens at times when there is a certain sound. Whatever it is – be it a car’s honk or a bird’s twitting – it ushers in an intense feeling.
They say only a number of people are gifted with intuition. Astrologers even insist that people born under the Scorpio or Pisces signs are naturally intuitive. it almost borders on E.S.P. but studies have been sprouting left and right that proclaim that anyone can develop intuition.
Should Intuition Be Developed
Why the need to develop intuition, you ask? Why not let your emotional and psychological state be as it is?
- Intuition promotes good communication. It makes you more sensitive to the people around you; it often keeps you from hurting those you love because you are intuitive enough to understand them.
- Intuition makes you far more creative than ever. Intuition means releasing more creative juices for any means of expression.
- Intuition has a healing power. This healing power is not in the physical sense, but in delving deep into your soul to eradicate some negative energy buried in it.
With that being said, are you ready to develop your intuition? Here are some ways to unlock this gift:
1. Hypnosis….Oh yes, get yourself hypnotized. Hypnosis is not limited to watching a pendulum move back and forth. You can Perform self-hypnosis or you can avail of hypnotic programs that can strengthen your intuition.
2. Meditation….Meditating means finding peace in yourself. If your mind and heart are cluttered with too much baggage and hurt, you wouldn’t be able to quiet down that part of you that could eventually initiate intuition. There are so many ways to meditate: take a yoga class, or just simply practice some breathing that could bring you straight to Zen.
3. Think Positive!….A worry-free, fear-free state could do so much to improve your intuitive ability. By staying positive, you attract good energy that would be able to easily recognize imminent feelings and events.
4. Just let go….What does this mean? If you are on the brink of making a huge decision, let go of all your inhibitions and head to a quiet place where you could find out where the letting go has brought you. Sometimes you just have to listen to the voice within you, and that voice wouldn’t come out unless you let go.
5. Never expect….After letting go of your inhibitions and all those things that stop you from thinking and feeling clearly, never expect for an answer right away. Never expect that the “hunch” to fall on your lap immediately. Give it a little time and you will be surprised one day and — wham! — you have your answer.
6. Believe in your first impressions….When you see someone for the first time and think that he is a bit too arrogant for your taste, chances are that impression actually holds true. Most of the time, first impressions are brought by intuition.
7. Stay happy!….All you need to be intuitive is to stay happy! Happiness attracts immense power and such power includes intuition. When tapping into your intuition, your motivation must be happiness and contentment. Given that premise, intuition will fall to you easily.
Achieve with Intuition
Intuition is helpful, because sometimes it leads you to something that cannot be achieved otherwise. A lot of lives have been saved by intuition alone. Decisions are easier if armed by this gift.
Develop your intuition now and reap benefits that you have never imagined.